Blue, Grey, Silver
Marine wristwatch. Self-winding movement with date. Balance spring in silicon. Sapphire caseback. Screw-locked crown. Water-resistant to 10 bar (100m). Diameter: 40mm.
Available in titanium with sunburst blue or slate grey dial in gold, in 18-carat rose gold with silvered or slate grey gold dial or in 18-carat white gold with blue dial in gold.
Available with a leather or rubber strap.
- Brushed & polished titanium case.
- Fluted case band.
- Blue dial with a fine sunray finish.
- Applied solid Roman Numeral hour markers with luminous fill.
- Faceted hands, hour & minute hands with luminous filled tips.
- Luminous dot minute/seconds track.
- Date window at 3 o’clock.
- Breguet caliber 777A, featuring an inverted in-line lever escapement with silicon horns, flat balance spring in silicon, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 26 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
Winding – Self-winding
Power reserve – 55 hours
Calibre – 777A
Lines – 15
Jewels – 26
Frequency – 4
Balance-wheel – Breguet
Escapement – inv. straight-line lever, Si horns
Balance-spring – flat, silicon
Oscillating weight – 18 Carats
Number of components – 179
Metal – Titanium
Skeleton – No
Sapphire caseback – Yes
Case diameter – 40 mm
Case thickness – 11.50 mm