Sapphire Crystal With Anti-Reflective Treatment
100 m or 10 ATM
- The unparalleled performances of the Unico Manufacture caliber, redesigned in a more compact size
- Since it was first unveiled in 2005 Hublot’s iconic Big Bang has been renowned as a master of bold and daring design. The Big Bang Unico collection takes the Big Bang collection to new heights, featuring Hublot’s first ever in-house built movement – Unico. Hand assembled using 330 individual components, it’s a distinguished feature like no other.
- The Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium 441.NX.1171.RX has an automatic movement with 72 hours of power reserve, Skeleton dial, Rubber strap and Titanium case material.The Unico 2 caliber was designed to equip smaller chronographs and also open the world of Hublot to new enthusiasts. It retains the unique design of its former version with a double coupling system visible from the dial side as well as a 72-hour power reserve. But thanks to various technical optimizations, including the introduction of a new, flatter automatic winding system, it has been reduced by 1.3 mm in thickness.Looking towards the future, Hublot takes a new look at watchmaking by merging the innovation and tradition, the high-tech and expert craftsmanship and the machine precision and beauty of movement of its Manufacture. From the production of micro-components for movements to cases and dials, or from fundamental research to the development of innovative materials, watchmakers, physicists, chemists and engineers are united under the same roof, working in perfect synergy to create exceptional watches that endlessly push technical and aesthetic boundaries.
- Titanium case, satin/brushed finished with fine polished corners.
- Titanium bezel set with 126 diamonds (abt 1.1 carats), secured with 6 H style titanium screws.
- Black composite resin bezel lug & case band.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial.
- Applied applique style Arabic numeral & index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Black dial flange with a minute/seconds track.
- Bold brushed finished hands with luminous fill.
- Date window at 3 o’clock.
- Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o’clock.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- Column wheel chronograph mechanism.
- Features a Flyback function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button.
- Large central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o’clock .
- Straps are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system. The buttons are located on the top & bottom central lugs (this watch is delivered with a single strap only).
- Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1280:
- Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
- Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
- Beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz).
- Contains 43 Jewels
- Has a power reserve of approximately 72 hours.