Sapphire Crystal With Anti-Reflective Treatment
HUB1110 Self-winding Movement
50 m or 5 ATM
- If there’s a Swiss watch that redefines luxury with its perfect design, then it has to be Hublot Classic Fusion Automatic. This 42mm 542.NX.1171.RX watch has a well-polished titanium casing and a fixed bezel with eye-catching screws embedded on it. The case has an attached black rubber strap with a folding clasp that makes for comfortable and safe wear. This Hublot creation is rising to fame owing to its flat matte black dial, shielded by scratch-proof sapphire glass, and featuring silver-toned hands and index markers. A prominent date display window sits at the three o’clock position — the Hublot Classic Fusion Automatic 542.NX.1171.RX runs on HUB1110 self-winding movement (42-hour power reserve) and has a water resistance of 50 meters, becoming one of the most stylish, durable, and useful Swiss-made wrist wears.
- Polished titanium case with brushed finished top & bottom center links between the lugs.
- Titanium bezel with a brushed finished top & polished finished beveled edge, secured with 6 polished “H” style titanium screws.
- Polished titanium crown engraved with the Hublot logo.
- Black composite resin “bezel lug” sandwiched between the bezel & case.
- Flat matte black dial.
- Rhodium plated index hour markers.
- Polished rhodium plated hands.
- Date window located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Hublot Caliber HUB1110, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 63 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.