Sapphire Crystal With Anti-Reflective Treatment
50 m or 5 ATM
- The Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium 581.NX.1171.RX has a quartz movement, Black dial color, Rubber strap and Titanium case material.Titanium is extensively used by Hublot, specifically for its lightness. It displays the best relationship between resistance and weight of any material, which makes it an extremely popular material especially within aeronautics. It also stands out with its resistance to corrosion and its inertia in contact with the skin. Hublot only uses high quality, grade 5 titanium, the strongest there is. Once polished, this material retains a slightly bluish metallic sheen.Looking towards the future, Hublot takes a new look at watchmaking by merging the innovation and tradition, the high-tech and expert craftsmanship and the machine precision and beauty of movement of its Manufacture. From the production of micro-components for movements to cases and dials, or from fundamental research to the development of innovative materials, watchmakers, physicists, chemists and engineers are united under the same roof, working in perfect synergy to create exceptional watches that endlessly push technical and aesthetic boundaries.
- Polished titanium case with brushed finished top & bottom center links between the lugs.
- Titanium bezel with a brushed finished top & polished finished beveled edge, secured with 6 polished “H” style titanium screws.
- Polished titanium crown engraved with the Hublot logo.
- Black composite resin “bezel lug” sandwiched between the bezel & case.
- Flat matte black dial.
- Applied index hour markers.
- Polished rhodium plated hands.
- Date window located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Hublot Quartz/Battery powered caliber HUB2912, composed out of 38 parts.