Steel ‑ Sedna™ Gold
Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Treatment
Automatic – Chronometer
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, as well as the “claws” on the side of the case.
This 39 mm stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold model features a bezel engraved with Roman numerals, a silk-embossed creamy silvery dial and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and indexes are all in 18K Sedna™ gold.
Presented on a brown leather strap, this timepiece is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, visible through the domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- 18kt rose gold & stainless steel case
- Brushed bezel engraved with Roman numerals
- Brown dial
- Gold index hour markers
- Displays Date at 6 o’clock
- Omega Caliber 8800, beats at 25’200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
- Inside this timepiece are the revolutionary components that guarantee the highest standards of performance. From the Co-Axial escapement for long-lasting precision, to the silicon balance spring for superior anti-magnetism, OMEGA has conquered every challenge that matters.
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Transparent caseback